Facebook: Lawrence.Gold.Somatics | 505 819-0858
I recommend this regimen (sequence of exercises) for people who have several of the following symptoms:
- groin pain that has persisted despite therapy for tight psoas muscles
- testicular pain or vulvar pain
- bladder pain
- deep pain in the pelvis
- a gripping sensation at the bottom of the abdomen
- deep pain at the waist in back, on one side
- pain around the rim of the pelvis
- pain deep in one hip joint
- a feeling like a tight wire going down the low back and into the pelvis
- pain, numbness, or “lightning like” shooting/burning pain at the side or front of the thighs or in the pelvis
The general approach of therapy is to regard the cause of a symptom as being at the location of the symptom. With the symptoms named above, when they occur in combination, that’s not the case. The cause is elsewhere — in this case, from the sacrum being twisted with one sacro-iliac joint being jammed, and sometimes (more rarely) both sacro-iliac joints. The symptoms consist of radiating pain, nerve pain, muscular pain, and unnatural patterns of compression, all of which come from the twisted sacrum.
Addressing symptoms as if their cause is at their location is generally unsuccessful; the successful approach involves correcting the position of the sacrum. Manipulation of the sacrum is a case of “addressing the symptom at its location” and is a limited benefit. Normalizing the muscular and weight-bearing forces that keep the sacrum twisted causes a sacrum to straighten and to resume its healthy mobility. As the sacrum straightens, symptoms decrease and disappear.
http://feeds.wordpress.com/1.0/comments/lawrencegold.wordpress.com/620/ Comfort Your S I Joints | Who is This Program For? Lawrence Gold https://lawrencegold.wordpress.com/2016/07/08/comfort-your-s-i-joints-who-is-this-program-for-lawrence-gold/